When Fashion and Social Media integrate together, engagement and trending topics emerge world wide! Who doesn’t love fashion and being stylish…and what better way to portray your outfit or collection that with pictures or even short videos on instagram? Here are our top 5 brands who do this pretty well!
1. Free People: Not only does this account portray fashion and styles; but also relates quotes and sceneries to the style of outfits people wear when they hashtag #fpme
2. Nike: they photograph merchandise on a landscape to make the images more appealing to the eye. Almost all of its uploads are action shots with inspirational and motivational captions, aligning nicely with the personality of the Nike brand!
3. Converse: similar to the above accounts, converse mainly focuses on people who tag them and re-use their photos giving them credits. This way, not only did they build the brand image but also managed to engage widely with their customers and audience
4. Zara: Zara has made it easy to become a trend-setter… they upload daily outfits with the reference number of each article of clothing. Zara’s followers can go directly to the website to purchase the products!
5. Burberry: It does a great job of creating a digital presence, regardless of the high price of its products. The focus of Burberry’s photos is not completely centered around the products, but around the lifestyle associated with the brand
Let us know what your favorite fashion brands are in the comments below!