A lot of us want to know the secret behind the success of large companies… how they get all these followers, shares on their posts, comments and all types of engagement. Posting multiple images on social media, whether you are part of a large international firm or a small business, has been proven to have a huge attraction and good end results. To be able to achieve this, you need to create content that reaches peoples’ emotions and affect them psychologically.
Read this article for 10 different and easy ways we suggest that can create powerful visual content for your social media platforms! Don’t worry about being a graphic designer or artist, it is simple!
- High Quality Stock Photography: high quality photos that are relevant to your brand will help in increasing brand awareness… but be careful in using other people’s images! Always use credibility if the photo is taken from another source.
- Infographics: visual content helps our brains to understand almost 60,000times faster than plain text because it’s simpler and easier to process. Infographics allows you to share the most crucial and complex information in a simple visual post that helps in engaging social media posts and platforms.
- Personal Photographs: no matter how successful you are or want to become, you have to show the world you are human and not just a robot! Add and share personal photos of your boss or the team or even yourself to engage the world with the people behind your company’s success.
- Screenshots: everybody knows the saying “Seeing is Believing” so if you take screenshots of how your post engagements are increasing, people will follow it and read more about it as it makes them trust the source more.
- Behind the scenes of your workplace: another way to connect with your audience is to show them behind the scenes shots of your team or workplace. It develops a personal connection between your brand and fans and it helps in strengthening and maintaining loyalty.
- Original designs: generic images are used by many brands and rehashed multiple times, so try to create your own unique content because it gives you a steadier chance of becoming memorable.
- Images reflecting the essence of your brand: create images that always reflect your brand. Always ask yourself before you post on your platforms one simple question… “What made my customers choose me and not my competitors?” and work on it accordingly!
- Quote graphics: quote graphics increase motivation among your followers and what better way to do it than reflect what your clients want. Always put 3 things in your mind
- Quote should be short and concise
- Font should be readable
- Pictures should be reflective of the quote
- Images with a striking color palette: colors can elevate mood and they play a huge role in human psychology, so always ask yourself; what kind of color and mood do you want to reflect among your clients?
- Action shots: Stimulate the imagination of your audience with an action or experience shot. Nothing is quite as convincing as a still photo that captures a moment in time.